fot

Re: [Fot] Lever versus tube shocks

To: <WEmery7451@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Lever versus tube shocks
From: "Steven Preiss" <spreiss@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 14:43:47 +1100
Does the Castrol vegetable based oil contain the desirable zinc levels for
solid lifter engines? I would imagine so, since it was developed and used
widely for racing engines when solid lifters were the norm. By the way, why
don't we use it still in our crankcases? I used to love the smell it
produced, and would use it now if it was available and acceptable.
Steve P.