fot

[Fot] 24 Hours of LeMons - Stateside!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] 24 Hours of LeMons - Stateside!
From: "spitfiresuz@141.com" <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:55:00 -0500
Hi all!

Just burning to compete but can't afford to get over there with your car
and all that?  Now you can run the 24 Hours of LeMons right here in the
good ole' USA!

http://www.24hoursoflemons.com/

And here is a good representative forums link (with pictures):
http://forums.focaljet.com/road-rally-auto-x/529197-24-hours-lemons-official
-event-picture-thread.html

I LOVE that a penalty was having a pair of training wheels welded to the
car!  And that they have a very inventive way to keep drivers from running
into other cars:

"This car later got penalized with a panel of spikes welded to the radiator
for driving wrecklessly. If he bumped anything, his radiator was gone."

What fun!!  Too bad we're nowhere near the west coast.  :(

Keep Triumphing,
Susan    :)