fot

[Fot] Selling TR3/4 Webers

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Selling TR3/4 Webers
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 02:56:18 GMT
Friends, I have been thinking about selling my Weber 45 DCOE carbs, since I
have been using SU's the last couple of years.  These are on  a TWM manifold
from Pierce manifold and have an ITG filter.  Figured that I would offer them
to the list first, before going to Ebay.  They are currently jetted for 87mm
pistons with BFE Profile 23 cam.  I have also used these (with different
jetting) with 89mm pistons and a profile 23 cam.  With the 89mm pistons on the
dyno we had 188 HP (SAE corrected) at the flywheel.  Joe(B)