fot

Re: [Fot] Installing an oil cooler

To: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Installing an oil cooler
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 19:20:13 -0800
I have attached a picture for Jim Hearn who asked the question.  It shows my
engine from the side with the plumbing installed.  From it I can tell the
"out" is at the bottom and the in at the top of the adapter.  Does not show
the thermostat.  Does show a "T" I installed at the in  port. From the top
of the T one side goes to a feed to the number one cylinder oil galley.  The
other side goes to the accusump.

--
Chuck Arnold

engine side viewer no meter unit1.JPG]