fot

Re: [Fot] Gas gauge in a fuel cell

To: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>, "'Friends of Triumph'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Gas gauge in a fuel cell
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 14:03:57 -0500
Hey Jim, I have an ATL (I think) fuel cell with a fuel sender installed and
hooked it up to my original TR3 fuel gauge.  Got tired of the stick thing.
Works great when sitting in the paddock, but reads pretty funky when  on the
track!  Sorry I don't know anything about the ohms.

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com