fot

Re: [Fot] PVGP BeaveRun JULY 2008 A Proposal to the Friends of

To: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] PVGP BeaveRun JULY 2008 A Proposal to the Friends of
From: Ralph Steinberg <Ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 08:47:35 -0500
At 05:32 PM 2/9/2008, marty sukey wrote:
>In one of the years past they ran an autox at the track the same
>weekend.  If it falls the same weekend again team Sukey will bring the TR6 up.
>
>Marty

     Marty,
  We run three days of vintage racing with Friday being a test and
tune day and on Saturday and Sunday we also have a lively Auto Cross
event going on. If you join in the auto cross festivities you will
also become part of the Vintage Weekend and can partake of the
festivities offered to driver and crews
   Ralph Steinberg
PVGPA Director of Competition BeaveRun