fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 race car front toe number?

To: DennisR380@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 race car front toe number?
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 22:21:17 GMT
I run 1/16th toe out on my TR3 (which is almost as wide as a TR4).  If I run
more than that it can be darty under hard braking.  I did run about an inch of
toe out once (long story) and I went very fast that race.  It did, however,
cord the inside edge of the tires, so I did not run that setting anymore.
Joe(B)

-- DennisR380@aol.com wrote:
I had to pull my steering rack for a rebuild so I need to string the car to
set the toe when I reassemble. Anybody have a suggestion as to how much total
front toe-out to put on a TR4 race car? I have the factory manual but there
are
no toe numbers given for stock, or otherwise. I'm thinking 1/8" total
toe-out...or?

Dennis