fot

Re: [Fot] 1500 heads

To: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] 1500 heads
From: Scott Cypher <srcypher@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 22:19:46 -0500
Hadn't finalized my decision on the pistons yet. You have to deck the
block down more; one block I have is already decked for TR6 pistons
and has billet caps, so I can't go back on that one; but another is
set for .040 stock; So it will likely be yes on one, and no on the
other.

Thanks

-Scott Cypher
spitfireracer@xsmail.com
SCCA #57 HP Spitfire 1500 #362573
Reading, PA
http://gallery.mac.com/srcypher

Shipwright's Disease.   Its a nasty affliction, particularly when
owns a british car.  Then it can never be cured.