fot

[Fot] STEEL FLYWWHEELS TR3 TR4 TR6

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] STEEL FLYWWHEELS TR3 TR4 TR6
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 11:13:34 EST
FOT,

I may have an opportunity to provide a number of steel competition flywheels
at a reasonable cost.

If you have been looking for an opportunity to acquire a steel flywheel,
please contact me.  I have five spoken for, thus far.   These are all TR3/4
Flywheels.

If there is sufficient interest in the TR6 flywheels, the engineering is 95%
complete on those.  Actually it is 100% done, but we want to verify one more
critical dimension on the OD of the flywheel  (shrink fit for ring gear)

Contact me for the particulars:   N197tr4@cs.com

Thanks!  Joe A

   </HTML>