fot

Re: [Fot] How much tyre/wheel clearance on the rear tube shock

To: "'JOSEPH HUGHES'" <tr5racer@btinternet.com>, "'Friends of Triumph'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] How much tyre/wheel clearance on the rear tube shock
From: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:21:58 -0800
Mike, another way of communicating what I have for space is that right
now with the same wheel and spacers but a 205 tire, I have 3 inches of
clearance between the inside of the tire and the inside of the wheel
well.  How much of this space is used up by the gusset mounted Koni?  In
other words, how far does the gusset mounted Koni stick into the wheel
well as measured from the back of the wheel well at tire height?
Thanks, Jim