fot

Re: [Fot] Tr-6 crank scrapper

To: Rob <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Tr-6 crank scrapper
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:17:15 -0800
I have used the crank scraper and windage tray made by Crank-scrapers.com in
my TR6 [actually, they used my oil pump, sump pan and a rod in their initial
design/creation process].  Unfortunately, the car and engine were stolen.
So I now have another one on order [this one is modified in that it has
Teflon edging.].  It is supposed to add hp, but going from say 185 to 190 at
the wheels is really not too discernible.

The scraper requires a metal piece that goes between the pan and the lock to
provide enough clearance.  You can see pictures of my old setup at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Triosan/WindageTrayScraprerAndStuds

--
Chuck Arnold