fot

Re: [Fot] Tr-6 crank scrapper

To: "Rob" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Tr-6 crank scrapper
From: John.Reed@wilson.com
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:19:14 -0800
I use one on a GT6, and I swear revs come on faster. But that's just me.

No it was not a simple bolt on.

Regards,
John Reed
Staff Photographer

Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
8750 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60631, USA
Tel. + 1.773.714.6895, fax +1.773.714.4585
John.Reed@wilson.com  www.wilson.com  www.amersports.com

Please note that effective immediately, my e-mail , phone number and
street address have changed. Please update your files accordingly.

"Rob" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Sent by: fot-bounces+john.reed=wilson.com@autox.team.net
02/25/08 10:46 AM

"Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
[Fot] Tr-6 crank scrapper

Hello, I am wondering if anyone is using a crank scrapper and if there
were
discernable performance improvements Also with a stock crank and rods was
it a
simple bolt on with out any clearance issues.               thanks    rob
Fot mailing list
Fot@autox.team.net

You are subscribed as john.reed@wilson.com

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.