fot

[Fot] Triumph Values

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <vintage.racer@comcast.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Triumph Values
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 12:33:57 -0500
I saw a TR3A for sale for $49,900 this week on the internet!!  Guy must be
crazy, but it does help to keep the market strong.  Nicely restored ones seem
to be moving in the $20K to $25K range.  Of course if you restored one from
scratch, you could easily have that much (or more) in one!

There will be two nice TR3s racing at Sebring in a couple weeks, Mike
Jackson's and mine.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com