fot

Re: [Fot] webbers 40 dcoe

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] webbers 40 dcoe
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 11:29:21 EDT
In a message dated 3/16/2008 8:19:53 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, BillDentin
writes:

Interesting observations and not a word there I would  dispute.  I simply
went to the plastic floats and never looked  back.  Has anyone had a failure
with
the plastic?

I am  unaware of plastic replacements for the size we use in our old SUs.  Am
I  missing something?

Bill
Not you, I.  Followed the title block and missed that we'd switched  the
topic to SU's.  Sorry to confuse the issue

I haven't looked at an SU in about twenty years...