fot

Re: [Fot] John Fitch

To: "Bill Babcock" <Billb@bnj.com>, "Clark W. Nicholls" <cwn74@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] John Fitch
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:21:40 -0000
Bill Babcock wrote:

> Hell of a guy and has been greatly honored, I've spoken to him several
> times at the Monterey Historics.  I think publicizing this through all
> the vintage organizations could raise enough money to eliminate the
> problem. I'd donate, I suspect others would too.

Me too! Can someone provide a snail address for cash donations to be sent? I've
no confidence in
PayPal getting money across frontiers into a currency different from the issue
currency. I've read
the story on the website and it makes me as angry as those who say PTSD (post
traumatic stress
disorder) is "just a character weakness." As of now, John Fitch's case will
receive exposure in the
UK on the Triumph Trans-AmeriCan Charity Drive Spitfire that's offered as first
prize in the UK
raffle draw. The car is going on public display at some 30 major events in the
UK this summer and
this is why I need a snail address to put on the poster so others can make
donations too.

Jonmac