fot

[Fot] Moss Customer Service

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Moss Customer Service
From: "Geoff Byrne" <gkbyrne@optushome.com.au>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:06:36 +1100
Amici
Have any of you had experience getting a complaint re parts quality dealt with
by the Moss . Some time back i purchased a TR3 gearbox input shaft spigot bush
which was part of a large order.  On attempting to fit the bush I  found it to
be over size in OD ,  under size in ID and the OD and ID were not concentric
.
 Both the input shaft and main shaft are original parts
 The material appears to be brass not bronze as required . It shows signs  of
poor machining . The bush was a piece of junk and  I ended up purchasing one
locally. I wrote to the Moss immediately and appraised them of the problem and
suggest they check the rest of their stock of this item to avoid other
complaints . in spite of 3 follow up emails i have had no reply.
have others had similar problems with service from the Moss and any suggestion
to get some satisfaction
Geoff Byrne
TR6 Racer Down Under