fot

Re: [Fot] TR3 spoilers

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3 spoilers
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:58:35 EDT
In a message dated 3/16/2008 11:18:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rkramer3@austin.rr.com writes:

I can't  speak for SVRA, but in CVAR any kind of spoiler on a TR3 would bump
the  car up.

Quite simply you cannot run a spoiler of any kind on a TR3 or TR4 at SVRA.
They both run in Group 3 which does not permit spoilers.

Having said that, at Watkins Glen when we feature Triumphs, we WILL accept
entries from TR3s and TR4s that have later specifications and a SCCA logbook to
 prove they are real race cars. They will not run in Group 3 however.

Jack Woehrle