fot

Re: [Fot] TR3 spoilers

To: WEmery7451@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3 spoilers
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:41:14 EDT
In a message dated 3/17/2008 10:53:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  WEmery7451
writes:

Hi  Jack,

Is there any chance that a stock SCCA ITB TR-7 could run in Group  3, with
the TR-3s and TR-4s.  The TR-7 has a four cylinder two liter  engine.

That wouldn't be decided until closer to the event. Probably August. At
Watkins Glen we sometimes have an additional group because we get so many cars.

You should get your entry in early so we can plan the groupings better. That
applies to all of the Triumphs. We can do a much better job of finding a
suitable place for you if you enter early.

Jack Woehrle
SVRA