fot

Re: [Fot] SU Floats

To: jsnook@wcnet.org, Gt6steve@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] SU Floats
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:57:30 EDT
In a message dated 03/18/2008 8:28:44 AM Central Standard Time,
jsnook@wcnet.org writes:

> I got home from Sebring yesterday after a 1100 mile tow.  Terry checked our
> floats and they were still floating!  But I'm sure there was lots of
> movement of those floats during the bouncy drive home on I75.
>
> The mystery continues!!

Jeff...

Jack Drews is suggesting there are people out there who might make something
for us in plastic.  While I think that is a good idea, I sure don't know where
to start, and suspect such a low run might be costly.  But then we're
spending $25-30 each for units that are not satisfactory.

Bill

PS...Ain't it great that Uncle Jack Drews is again 'involved' in this crap.
He must be on the mend.