fot

Re: [Fot] SU Floats

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <BillDentin@aol.com>, <Gt6steve@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] SU Floats
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 11:43:27 -0400
Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: N197TR4@cs.com
  To: BillDentin@aol.com ; jsnook@wcnet.org ; Gt6steve@aol.com
  Cc: fot@autox.team.net ; info@kipmotor.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 11:16 AM
  Subject: [Fot] SU Floats

  FoT:

  Is Kip Lankenau of Kip Motors a candidate for replication of these floats?
He has done some remarkable things with other parts. People are turning to him
for a variety of parts, instead of carrying around more of the same junk as
spares.

  Strong BMTA member. Jack & I have visited Kip's facilities. Cool!

  It's in his genes.

  This is under the heading of "Supplier Development".  We had that program at
John Deere. Instead of beating up on suppliers, candidate companies were
selected on the basis of their ability to communicate and meet the quality
needs of Deere & Company.

  Joe Alexander

    Jeff...

    Jack Drews is suggesting there are people out there who might make
something
    for us in plastic.  While I think that is a good idea, I sure don't know
where
    to start, and suspect such a low run might be costly.  But then we're
    spending $25-30 each for units that are not satisfactory.

    Bill

    PS...Ain't it great that Uncle Jack Drews is again 'involved' in this
crap.
    He must be on the mend.

  Database version: 5.09440
  http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/