fot

[Fot] Triumph Comp Axle Kit

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Triumph Comp Axle Kit
From: Joseph Siam <jsiam1@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 06:12:50 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Hi All,   I should have the Axle Kits ready next week. I got a great deal on
the axles and related parts much better than I expected so I can pass on the
discount to you. The price for a complete kit will be $1995.00 This kit is the
best one out there. Having talked with Rafael at Summers Brothers Axle he
agrees my setup is the way to go. He has had some of his Spitfire axles break
due to the small diameter and other flaws . My kit eliminates all of those
problems. My axles are larger in diameter and don't have the needle bearing
riding on the axle like all the other kits I have seen out there The axles ride
in custom Alloy Rear Hubs for the Spitfires and GT6. I have been building
Competition Axle set for Spitfire for many years with these hubs. More info at

www.chequeredflagracing.net

818 350 6222

Thanks Joe