fot

Re: [Fot] Triumph Comp Axle Kit

To: "Joseph Siam" <jsiam1@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph Comp Axle Kit
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:48:08 -0500
I was fine, thanks.  The car didn't actually go over on its head.  This
was a Summers Bros. axle similar to the style you're using in your kit,
but a much smaller diameter (1.00" I believe).  The Summers Bros. axle
we were using was a very nice piece, and would have been fine had I not
made a mistake and slid the car sideways down the track.  Cold tires +
too fast, too soon = broken axle.

Scott B.