fot

[Fot] Wheel Deal 'Kidney Bean' Wheels One Needed or Three for Sale.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Wheel Deal 'Kidney Bean' Wheels One Needed or Three for Sale.
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:46:40 EDT
I have a picture available if there is any interest.

I think these are wheels from the 70s that were fairly popular.

They are 6 x 15 with TR bolt pattern in Aluminum.

I have three good ones, plus two more that are VERY wide 7" ??

I either need one  6" wheel for a full set or to sell the other three.

I have no need for the wide ones, so they are offered for sale, too, when I
get them off the derelict TR250 I have in my driveway.

Joe Alexander   </HTML>