fot

Re: [Fot] The garage mahal

To: Billb@bnj.com, Gt6steve@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] The garage mahal
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 14:17:22 EDT
In a message dated 03/29/2008 12:09:00 PM Central Standard Time,
Billb@bnj.com writes:

> Make it 50 percent bigger than you plan, then it will only be 50
> percent too small. Electrical outlets in the ceiling, think about
> adding piped air in the walls using plastic pipe, put your air
> compressor outside in an insulated box. Ditch the lift--takes too much
> space and you won't use it enough. Rolling frame stands are more
> practical. I have one for each car--you can make them yourself. take a
> look at www.allaluminumtour.com to see mine. I bought and sold a lift
> without ever using it.

Amici...

Having ample space is great, but as a matter of fact, no matter how large you
make it...you'll fill it.  'Stuff' increases in direct proportion to the
space available.  Sure agree on number of outlets and outlets in the ceiling.
Getting the air compressor outside addresses both a noise issue and storage.
Disagree concerning the lift.  Wouldn't be without one.  They're great!!!

Bill Dentinger