fot

Re: [Fot] The garage mahal

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] The garage mahal
From: "Geoff Byrne" <gkbyrne@optushome.com.au>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:38:34 +1100
Amici

I'd love a lift but not enough height in my garage . Have any of you guys
come up with a simple way of raising the car to waiste height in one
operation without jacking one end then the other . I have limited room and
find it a pain to progressively jack each end to get the TR6 up so i can
work under it. I have thought of ramps but they get in the way and Id have
to start the car which i do not want to do . Any suggestions
Geoff Byrne
TR6 Racer Down Under