fot

[Fot] Fwd: 1975 Red TR6 For Sale

To: "members" <members@dctra.org>,fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Fwd: 1975 Red TR6 For Sale
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 11:43:06 -0700
   A long time DCTRA member is selling his TR6.  Nice car.
   eBay item # is 150241682984

     Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 11:20:08 -0700
     From: Fran Wickenhauser <fwick@financing-equipment.com>
     Subject: 1975 Red TR6 For Sale
     Hi  Dave:  I am back in Phoenix about 1 -2  months during the year.
     I  have  a  home in Sun City Grand.  Our permanent home is still in
     Crested  Butte,  CO.  We are down here for the month of May.  While
     here,  I  have  decided  to  sell  my  Red 1975 TR6.  It is on eBay
     currently.   It  is  the  only  Red  TR6  with a checkerboard floor
     garage.   Please  broadcast  this  note to all members.  My contact
     information  is  below  and also in the Ebay ad.  Anyone wanting to
     see the car here in Phoenix can call me anytime.  Thanks.
     Fran Wickenhauser, President
     Midwest Leasing, Inc.
     37 Kubler Court
     P O Box 1214