fot

[Fot] Hackett Motors TR4 race car info

To: FOT LIST <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Hackett Motors TR4 race car info
From: greg <gtlund@cyberspeedway.net>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 17:52:23 -0700
Group,
     Does anybody have any info on the '64 TR4 Hackett Motors race car.
It was raced from '64-'67? Hackett motors was in Saugatuck, Ct. Jay Paul
is a steward for us in Phoenix and we got to talking today at
the track about old races and cars and I mentioned the FOT. He said his
dad, Ed Paul crewed for David Hackett on the TR4 that Doug Given drove
in the NE Div and was div champion in '66. He said David Hackett also
had an aluminum bodied TR4?  Jay said his dad would like to hear what
has become of the car and people involved. Any stories out there?

Thanks,
Greg Lund