fot

Re: [Fot] Miata Seat Conversion - airbags??

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Miata Seat Conversion - airbags??
From: Gary Schneider <garygret@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 06:58:11 -0700 (PDT)
Amen to that brother! The folks next to you on the racetrack were vetted by
instructors at some point before they got next to you so you can (usually)
expect at least some situational awareness. Even the Spec Miatas don't
tailgate as closely as Chicago traffic.
Plus there are no Hummers.
Gary
Schneider