fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 forged pistons needed

To: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 forged pistons needed
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 09:37:15 -0700
Wow, really sorry to hear of the disaster!  Any idea how the valve was
"dropped"?

I think I have 4 [and for sure have two] .04 over JE forged pistons -- not
sure if you could find others to match.  I sent them a stock piston a few
years ago and they made a set for me.  Burned up a couple due to no oil flow
at break in and had to order a minimum of 4 more.

Chuck

--
Chuck Arnold