fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 diff mounts

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 diff mounts
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:29:27 -0600
I would strongly suggest that even if the frame mounts show no signs
of distress, you take this opportunity to weld in some reinforcing plates
for both the front and rear mounts.  That will go a LONG way towards
increasing the life of either the stock rubber or the harder poly mounts.

On a completely unrelated note, Ellas Bates McDaniels passed away
Sunday at age 79.  No doubt that name means absolutely nothing to
any of you.  But I'm guessing a few of you might recognize him from
his stage name, Bo Diddley.

Sigh.

mjb.,