fot

[Fot] Thank you to JW and SVRA

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Thank you to JW and SVRA
From: Jay Creel <jaxonracing@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 17:13:11 -0700 (PDT)
I want to thank JW and the SVRA for not bending the rules to allow the current
spec SCCA race cars.  As a result the SCCA has rescinded its plan to
consolidate which means my car will remain SCCA eligible and possibly
competitive for a little while longer.
Of course I am kidding about JW and the
SVRA. It was good to hear the different perspectives regarding the different
options available.  Maybe another tub can be prepped for vintage and
everything else is removable and can be placed on the new tub.  Or maybe a
GT6...hmmm.  Either way, I am glad I will be with the SCCA for a little while
longer at least.
I am interested in entering the WGI event in September, how
would I go about that? It would be great to be surrounded by Triumphs for the
weekend.