fot

Re: [Fot] Thank you to JW and SVRA

To: jaxonracing@yahoo.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Thank you to JW and SVRA
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 20:28:23 EDT
In a message dated 6/6/2008 8:13:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jaxonracing@yahoo.com writes:

I am  interested in entering the WGI event in September, how
would I go about  that? It would be great to be surrounded by Triumphs for
the
weekend.

Just send me a Race Car Information Sheet and photo of your car. The form  is
at _www.svra.com_ (http://www.svra.com) .

After all that dialogue this week I think we all have more respect for all
the segments of motorsport. We all have our niches that we feel comfortable  in.

I have nothing but total awe and respect for the guys who keep old British
cars somewhat competitive in SCCA racing. Being a Mini guy, I always felt
vindicated when the GT5 Minis won the run-offs. I thought it was great when Joe

jr built a tube frame Mini with rear drive...just because the rules allowed it,
 and blew all the rice burners away.

In the same way, I hope you guys that carry the torch for Triumph can keep
doing it.

I also hope that you have come to understand that Vintage Racers have a  nich
that we will protect.

We are a time capsule and you guys are the cutting edge.

We are oil and water, but once in awhile we ought to party together.

Jack Woehrle

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.