fot

Re: [Fot] aluminum radiators again

To: Fubog1@aol.com, timmurph@fastbytes.com, pvucinic@netspace.net.au,
Subject: Re: [Fot] aluminum radiators again
From: REK46@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 10:40:24 EDT
Except for a few low volume,old fashioned mfgrs in europe, all OEMS use flat
rad tubes that they make themselves from brazing sheet alum and
roll-form/welded tubes....This has been since the 80s when they all converted
from copper to
alum..These rads are Nokolok brazed with the fin ,tube and headers and have
far superior heat transfer by design and matls than copper, and no lead or
hazards...They can be stacked and lengthend to any size and fin count....Try
Griffin Rad, they bought the Ford process and equip and make an excellent and
cold
rad to any dimension or fittings....except they use alum tanks and welds
instead of the OEM plastic and Orings on the headers. I know..I sold 80% of the
alum to all the OEMs for 20 yrs