fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 headers?

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 headers?
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 07:36:21 -0400
Wow, that Tony Lindsey-Dean header looks really, really nice. I don't
race a 6 cyl, but that header would look great on my shop wall. While my
wife wouldn't blink paying that kind of money for art for the house, I
can't justify it for the shop wall.

But, if I got one, I might be enticed to build a TR250 racer and try to
catch up with Leo at VIR! Does anybody know what happened to Fletcher's
TR250 racer that was at The Mitty a couple years ago?

 :-)