fot

Re: [Fot] Miata seats

To: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>, "FOT" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Miata seats
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 08:49:18 -0700
THE HOLE IN THE GARAGE...Do you guys know about the part of the brain called
the 'Want Box' ?...There is a compartment called the 'Want Box'...When we
want something..it's in the 'Want Box'...once we get that thing..the Want
Box is empty...guess what happens?...Woosh!..amazingly..something else fills
the Want Box....I have a hole in my garage now too.
Racer Bud