fot

Re: [Fot] Miata seats

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@cox.net>, "'RACER BUD'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Miata seats
From: "Russ Moore" <rem9@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:41:09 -0400
GT-40!
Definitely was my dream shot also, right up until someone offered me the
opportunity to climb in and "try it for size!" At 6'4" there was just no way
and it even had the helmet bubble in the roof. I was depressed for the next
week, not that I ever had any hope of being able to afford one anyway. Then
I started looking at the cars they were designed to beat back in the day. I
fit in those! The rest is a long story best told while enjoying libation.

Russ Moore