fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 piece between radiator and motor

To: kaskas@cox.net, RKramer@rdoequipment.com, jimhearn1@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 piece between radiator and motor
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:18:02 EDT
In a message dated 8/15/2008 1:19:28 PM Central Daylight Time, kaskas@cox.net
writes:

> In the days of no allowances for "A" arm mods and ball joint changes it
> worked just SWELL. You don't really think there is any tensional rigidity in
> a TR 3-4 frame do you?

Thanks Kas....while no pretense as a chassis expert, I have a background in
welding and weld fixtures on rollover protection systems and chassis.

The TR chassis is primitive, of course, and it wouldnt surprise me if Ken
Richardson didnt add this tube as alternative design to the original after the
initial testing.

Reports are that Ken indicated that the original chassis was a flexible
disaster.

Back to work on my carbureters....Joe

   </HTML>