fot

Re: [Fot] Cross country car hauling

To: ehusmann53@yahoo.com, brad.kahler@141.com, fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Cross country car hauling
From: "spitfiresuz@141.com" <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:49:05 -0400
Actually, that list can change to "had" one of each Triumph model (plus
spares of some!).  We have been and are divesting before our impending move
to Kentucky!  =

The flaming Isetta is ABSOLUTELY going with us.   ;)

Susan    :)

PS -- I met Cim the trucker on this end of the trip and dealt with him in
person.  He knows old cars and was VERY careful with our baby.  When he got
here, he had a very rare 195X Dodge with original Indy stickers (???), some
sort of huge old special Cadillac, and a Bondurant 'vette in his truck,
along with our 2000 roadster.  He hauls Ferraris and other exotics and
knows a lot of people in the car/racing business.  I would trust him with
any of our fleet.