fot

[Fot] Uncle Jack Decals - Decals in the mail today.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Uncle Jack Decals - Decals in the mail today.
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:16:26 EDT
--===============2043070717==

--part1_d5e.34f18ca6.360bb3ca_boundary

FOT,

For those that sent requests & SASE for  the Uncle Jack Memorial decals, I
have them sorted out and ready to send today.

Those contributions from the mailings and at Watkins Glen will be bundled
together with the original envelopes and sent to Aunt Frances and Tony, shortly.

Sorry for the delay.....I am catching up on the loose ends.

Thanks to everyone for all of the interest and generosity on behalf of the
Drews Family.

What a non-group of Friends!

Joe A

   </HTML>

--part1_d5e.34f18ca6.360bb3ca_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>FOT,
<BR>
<BR>For those that sent requests &amp; SASE for &nbsp;the Uncle Jack Memoria=
l decals, I have them sorted out and ready to send today.
<BR>
<BR>Those contributions from the mailings and at Watkins Glen will be bundle=
d together with the original envelopes and sent to Aunt Frances and Tony, sh=
ortly.
<BR>
<BR>Sorry for the delay.....I am catching up on the loose ends.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks to everyone for all of the interest and generosity on behalf of t=
he Drews Family.
<BR>
<BR>What a non-group of Friends!
<BR>