fot

[Fot] Thanks to Joe Richards, Family,

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Thanks to Joe Richards, Family,
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:40:10 EDT
--===============0980586890==

--part1_bf3.3fdb5375.360bb95a_boundary

I'd like to take a moment to thank all above....and more below.

The weekend at the Village and Watkins Glen International was greatly
enhanced due to the participation of the TR2 TS1LO.

Thanks to Joe & Dottie for their involvement in perserving this important
Triumph Hertage.

Special Thanks to Robert Smith who made this happen. Robert made this happen
at no small cost and risk. But what a send off to Hawaii!

Huge appreciation goes to The Village of the Glen who did an outstanding job
of Honoring TS1 LO.    Posters, Programs, The Gary Horstkorta Article, and a
Commissioned Oil Painting......

Thanks to Classic Motorsports & Moss for the use of their facilities at the
track to secure TR2 TS1 LO during the evenings.

Thanks to SVRA for their use of TS1 as the Honorary Pace Car driven by Robert
& 'Navigated' by Kas Kastner for the Triumph Feature Race.

I am sure I am overlooking some folks.

Anyway, please feel free to respond with any relevent comments.

Regards,

Joe Alexander   </HTML>

--part1_bf3.3fdb5375.360bb95a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>I'd like to t=
ake a moment to thank all above....and more below.
<BR>
<BR><B>The weekend at the Village and Watkins Glen International was greatly=
 enhanced due to the participation of the TR2 TS1LO.</B>
<BR>
<BR>Thanks to <B>Joe &amp; Dottie</B> for their involvement in perserving th=
is important Triumph Hertage. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR><B>Special Thanks</B> to Robert Smith who made this happen. Robert made=20=
this happen at no small cost and risk. But what a send off to Hawaii!=20
<BR>
<BR>Huge appreciation goes to <B>The Village of the Glen</B> who did an outs=
tanding job of Honoring TS1 LO. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Posters, Programs, The Gar=
y Horstkorta Article, and a Commissioned Oil Painting......
<BR>
<BR>Thanks to <B>Classic Motorsports &amp; Moss</B> for the use of their fac=
ilities at the track to secure TR2 TS1 LO during the evenings.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks to <B>SVRA </B>for their use of TS1 as the Honorary Pace Car driv=
en by Robert &amp; 'Navigated' by Kas Kastner for the Triumph Feature Race.=20
<BR>
<BR>I am sure I am overlooking some folks.
<BR>
<BR>Anyway, please feel free to respond with any relevent comments.
<BR>
<BR>Regards,
<BR>
<BR>Joe Alexander</FONT>   </HTML>