fot

Re: [Fot] NASCAR

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] NASCAR
From: DANNY D FORGEY <cofrog@q.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 20:29:03 +0000
How Danica would do is a given, invariable and absolute.> From:
spitlist@cox.net> To: RKramer@rdoequipment.com; Billb@bnj.com;
Group44TR7@aol.com> Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:14:16 -0700> CC:
fot@autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Fot] NASCAR> > That is the crux of what it
takes to make any sport palatable. The viewer> has to have some vested
interest in the outcome. If you can find someone to> root for, it makes
watching the event a personal experience. That is why> NASCAR (as well as
their sponsors) devote a lot of advertising on individual> drivers and teams
in order to get the audience emotionally involved.> > The only reason I watch
IRL races is to see how Danica will do.> > Joe C.> > -----Original
Message-----> From: fot-bounces@autox.team.net
[mailto:fot-bounces@autox.team.net] On> Behalf Of Kramer, Robert> Sent:
Friday, October 24, 2008 10:52 AM> To: Bill Babcock; Group44TR7@aol.com> Cc:
fot@autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Fot] NASCAR> > I was not a fan of NASCAR
until I went to a race with corporate group. With> a> sponsored car driver to
root for the dynamics change, and I think that the> fan> base that drools over
Junior or Tony or whoever has found that same dynamic.> I> walked down
trackside by the front straight with some customer and the rush> of> air, the
smell of rubber and fuel is intoxicating. Take in a NASCAR race> live> and you
may start to like it....and whether you like it or not, aren't we> all>
enjoying the rebirth of road racing with Grand Am which is tied closely to>
NASCAR? Combined with the ALMS we have great racing to watch.>