fot

Re: [Fot] ... + racing Triumph-related question

To: "'Brad Kahler'" <brad.kahler@141.com>, "'Friends of Triumph'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] ... + racing Triumph-related question
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 12:37:12 -0700
Is the slippage that is being described, between the shoe and the floor or
with the pedals?  I would think that the Pedals are the main concern.

If that is the case, putting some sort of abrasive surface on the pedals
might be the solution.

I know the accelerator pedal on Spits and GT6's are bare metal and can get
slippery in the best of situations.

Perhaps some emery cloth glued on with contact cement is the way to go.

Joe C.

[See, I am in there with Triumph content!  :)  ]