fot

Re: [Fot] ... + racing Triumph-related question

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>, "'Brad Kahler'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] ... + racing Triumph-related question
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 12:56:05 -0700
Buy non-skid tape at any boat shop/store. It is cheap and sticky back for
easy installation. Put on the pedal or even a strip on  the floor, also
carry a small hand towel (dry) in the car to wipe your feet even on dry
days. Back to the non-skid, try out the tape before going to the track to
make certain you can still do the brake-throttle without your foot sticking
to one or the other.