fot

Re: [Fot] dead battery

To: 19to1tr6@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] dead battery
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 19:17:51 EDT
It will work if you have a week to slowly charge the offending  battery.  If
you crank the dead one have lots of extinguishers on hand or  911 programmed
on your cell.  The little wires will not carry the current  required.  It's a
scam...

In a message dated 10/26/2008 4:15:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,