fot

Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 23, Issue 72

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 23, Issue 72
From: George Harmuth <harmug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:24:01 -0400
Bill, try the SCCA Historic Racing Group too. We allow production based
cars 25 years old or more, no formula cars. Last year we ran at Pocono, the
Watkins Glen, Beave Run and the new track in southern NJ, NJMP.
A little more restrictive than some of the other groups, you need to have
an SCCA licence but the upside is alot of us put on slicks and run the SCCA
prod group too so we get more track time on a weekend.,
website http://www.historicracing.org/

"Greetings all,
A question of locating a Vintage Racing Organization.
If my neighborhood racetracks were Lime Rock & Watkins Glen, and I wanted
to get into Vintage Racing, what organization would I look into?
TIA,
Bill"

G. Michael Harmuth