fot

Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 23, Issue 72

To: harmug@us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 23, Issue 72
From: william.tobin3@verizon.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:23:05 -0500 (CDT)
   Hi,  try  VRG, nice bunch of folks and run the tracks  mentioned. Also
   SVRA. If you have an SVRA license, SCCA will honor it.

   VSCDA is also a great bunch, but are located more in the Midwest. They
   have  a  good  vintage  driver's  school  in  May at Gingerman. Highly
   recommended.  SCCA  driver's  schools will also get you in the mix but
   their focus is a little different.

   Good luck, Bill Tobin TR6  Back-of-the-packer and having fun.