fot

Re: [Fot] FOT veterans

To: <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>, "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT veterans
From: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:23:41 -0500
Group,

I was "in" '55 to '58, US Army, 101st Airborne, 82nd Airborne Jump School
and 11th Airborne Infantry (the Flying Red Assholes) in Germany for two
years.

My highest rank held, Sergeant; discharged Corporal.

I trust that all Vets feel as I do. I saluted my flag with honor while in
uniform and it is with pride that I can now salute it again. I also salute
our outgoing President and our incoming one with equal respect. Maybe
uncompromised loyalty is part of that ingrained military mindset, but a lot
of us still have it and there seems to be no known cure.

Thanks to all of you who served and thanks equally to all of you who love
our Country with our same level of passion.

Richard Taylor