fot

Re: [Fot] Macau Spitfire

To: <Herald948@aol.com>, <BillDentin@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Macau Spitfire
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:31:41 -0800
I was sent a coupe of Atlas vans to supposedly use to tow the race cars to
the races.  One was an open bed and the other a van enclosed body.  So slow
you could hardly get to the freeway without being run over. Needless to say
they did NOT tow an race cars anywhere and ended up being used as parts
runners by the district manager.