fot

Re: [Fot] Limited Slip Unit

To: <WEmery7451@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Limited Slip Unit
From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 16:36:57 -0500
Bill, I had a Detroit Locker installed in a street TR4A and I can say it was
a huge mistake. Track is one thing, street is another thing all together.
Maybe it would behave differently in a solid axle car but in my case when
I'd get on the gas I could jump an entire lane of trafic without moving the
wheel. Same when I got off the gas. Maybe other things were contributing as
well, I don't know but if he wants to drive his TR3 on the highway I'd tell
him to think twice before doing so or at the least be ready for some wild
rides.

JVV