fot

Re: [Fot] 75 TR6 turn signals

To: "Robert Blake" <rblake36@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] 75 TR6 turn signals
From: "robert bownes" <bownes@seiri.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 13:34:49 -0500
Usually the result of not enough current going through the flasher. Would
check 2 things:

1) turn on the turn signal. Unplug the flasher. Does the signal go out
(making sure you are working with the correct flasher unit. The TR6 has at
least 2 in the circuit iirc)

2) check it with a light bulb at the 'output' of the flasher. If that blinks
and the turn signal does not, the signals are not drawing enough current.
Check for a bad/corroded ground. the bulb holders in the TR6 are
particularly bad about getting corroded.

Bob
76 TR6 CF57392